International Business Management Student in Top 10 for Undergraduate of the Year Award

Undergraduate of the Year Award | University of Bristol student

Second year International Business Management and French student, Muskan Gupta, applied for the Undergraduate of the Year Award run by Target Jobs and is now a finalist!

Muskan said, applying for this award has been an extremely challenging process but also an invaluable experience that has taught me so much in such a short period of time. From filling in the online application all the way to the assessment centre, I have had to reflect on my experiences and who I really am. Being selected for the Top 10 has certainly developed my self-confidence and I’ve learnt that nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself.

My degree has really supported me throughout this process, and I have been able to use many transferable skills in the application. Since my time at the University I have really matured as an individual through various experiences and activities- achieving the Bristol Plus Award, being a part of several societies and committees, engaging with people from diverse backgrounds and most importantly being a student in the School of management. Without being able to study and learn in such a positive environment, I wouldn’t have made it this far in the award.

The winners will be announced at an award ceremony in London.